Upwell Health Collective is a multi award winning, 450 square metre (5 times the size of a standard clinic) collaborative therapy centre in Camberwell, Melbourne.
Upwell Health Collective is a registered NDIS provider – registration number 4-433C-2108 (see certification below)
Our NDIS services include:
- Exercise Physiology
- Physiotherapy Pilates
- Personal Training
- Chronic Pain Program
Our centre includes:
- 100% accessible site from front to rear
- Fully functioning gym
- Rehab space
- Pilates studio
- 10 consult rooms
- Yoga studio
- AlterG anti-gravity treadmill
- Chronic pain hub
- Warm & friendly welcome area
- Large accessible car park with 28 spaces
Book Via Phone:
- Call (03) 8849 9096 to book with our friendly reception team
- Ask to book an initial NDIS assessment under one of the services listed above, alternatively if you don’t know the best service for you please ask to speak with our Director Matthew Stanlake to discuss your goals.
- We happily offer FREE site tours and initial conversations for all NDIS participants, to ensure the right solution is accomplished.