Podiatry at Upwell Health Collective, Camberwell.
Whether you are recovering from injury or surgery, or simply want to improve your physical function, podiatry can help. Our highly trained and experienced podiatrists work in Camberwell and focus on long-term outcomes that benefit your health way beyond successful treatment.
We use the most advanced podiatric techniques and technology so you receive the very best care and communication. Our podiatrists collaborate with the whole Upwell Health Collective Camberwell team, including physiotherapist, exercise physiologists, myotherapists and Pilates professionals in Camberwell. We help you to feel good.
Our highly-qualified podiatrists in Camberwell have completed further training in the management of an extensive range of sports, including:
- Aussie Rules Football
- Mixed Martial Arts
Our Camberwell-based podiatry team are highly-trained in the management & treatment of:
- Managing and reducing heel pain & Plantar Fasciitis
- Managing tendon injuries including Achilles tendon condition
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Treating sports injuries
- Managing arthritis
- General foot care (ingrown toe-nails, callus, bunions, blisters etc.)
- Running and biomechanical assessment
- Improving sports performance through maximising muscle & joint function
- Podiatry delivered Shock Wave therapy